Penpal and Penfriend from World

Ciao, Sono Fabrizio nice to meet you! I'd like to know more about the japanese and chinese culture and, if it's not too hard for me, i'd like to learn new languages. I really like penpal to travel: i've been for one year in Florida and loved it, I've also been in Germany, England, Sweden and Denmark. Next step for me it's to visit Russia, China and Japan. I love comics, videogames and music (especially punk and rock music). I play the bass guitar penfriend, with a friend of mine, we're trying to form a band. I also love soccer and i am an A. S. Roma supporter. If you want to know something about Italy or want to learn italian, I'll be glad to help you. =) P. S. I'm trying to learn spanish, so if you know the language, please contact me! Bye bye!

Report violation - Update profile - language exchange ad
2 - Marlin Bradway (50/M) - 2017-03-26 15:44:09
United States Email:
Languages: English
Hobbies/Interests: wading beaches for mi./hiking seasides; reading centenarians, eating regimens, cultures
c/o Ed Trenda p o box 528007
Chicago
Il.
U. S. A.

Introduction:
Long writings only, no biographies about us>other topics first. I'm crazy fun, great listener, single, perfect health since birth. Food bigger the variety>meet world , unhealthy food>sat., favorites>herbal, spiced shrimp, shorelines, cafes with surf>java, tea, kava, sorrel/fruit & vegetable combined salads, kefir, guacamole topped, red Wild Irish Rose wine with sorbet.----- ----- ----- ----- Optional-sharing of thoughts on nutrition; personal theories, ancient or new facts, tips, toward optimal health. Walking pal; player of games in public; centenarian, to pick each other's brain or become confidants; all wanted.

Updated since 2016-10-26 21:46:38
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
3 - Leah (19/F) - 2017-03-26 15:15:29
United States Email:
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, cooking, Shakespeare, animals, Doctor Who, and anime.
Introduction:
Hey! My name is Leah. I am 19 years old. I posted this ad because I am always looking to meet new friends. I would love to make long lasting connections with people. I'm looking for both male and female penpals ages 18-30. I would appreciate if you would include an image of yourself so I know who I'm talking to. I will also send an image of myself. I can't wait to hear from you guys! I promise I won't bite;)

Updated since 2016-12-26 02:36:42
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
4 - Jennifer Randolph (44/F) - 2017-03-26 14:07:10
United States Email:
Languages: English
Hobbies/Interests: reading, crafts, listening to music, going to sporting events, doing zumba/yoga, hanging out with friends and family
5318 Jonathan Way
Knoxville
Tennessee
37920

Introduction:
Hello! I'm a 44-year-old mom of two boys (12 and 15) and wife to my high school sweetheart - although it took us 25 years to find each other again! I teach middle school and our family also owns and operates a veterinary clinic. I love to read, listen to music, try out craft projects (although I'm not particularly good!), spend time outdoors fighting with our landscaping or just sitting on the deck, do zumba/yoga, watch sports and a few TV series, spoil our shelter dog, Rito, and hang out with my family and friends. I love getting to know people, although finding new friends seems to get harder as I get older, and would like to be snailmail pals with other women ONLY from anywhere.

Updated since 2017-03-16 08:48:00
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
5 - Jo (36/F) - 2017-03-26 13:31:07
Spain Languages: English, Spanish & Portuguese
Hobbies/Interests: WORLDWIDE. CREATIVE AND ARTISTIC PEOPLE, HUMAN CANVASES & PRISONERS. All will be respected :)
Jo Condon
PO Box 4865
Murcia 30080
Spain

Introduction:
Hi there! I'm Jo, MARRIED (NO flirting, NO romance), I come from Easter Island (Chilean polynesia), but I live in Spain. I love everything about ink and other wide variety of techniques and art forms. I used to be a tattoo artist, and now I'll be back in business very soon. It'd be awesome to get in touch with other fellow artists and art lovers. 📢 I'M LOOKING FOR: Long-term friends through snail mail interested in mail art and any artistic or creative exchange. Please, be sincere, be yourself, I'm just looking for a crafty friend, so forget about boasting, it bores me! I look forward to share stories about life (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly things of life) and some artworks, even if it's a drawing, a doodle or a decorated envelope. 🐉 Prisoners of their own misfortunes are very welcome too, BUT, at least send me a drawing or a pic of one of your artworks (if possible) to let me know that you're creative. I'm not here to judge what you did, you're already incarcerated, right? I'm not religious and I don't believe in sins or whatever, so feel free, express yourself and let's be friends. Please, only long-term penpals who don't type their letters, thank you! My Pinterest: mail_art8888

Updated since 2017-02-17 16:30:25
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
6 - Kelsey (23/F) - 2017-03-26 13:05:30
Canada Email:
Languages: English
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, painting, reading, writing, Harry Potter, history, Disney, makeup, animals
Introduction:
Hi! My name is Kelsey, I'm 23 and I live in Canada. I am looking for people around my age to be snail mail pen pals with. I don't care if you are male or female, I'm just looking for friends to talk about anything with. I'm an artist, and art enthusiast. I love history and learning about new things and people. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter and Disney fan. Anything to do with either makes me super excited. I have a good sense of humour and love to laugh. I have 2 Pomeranians and a cat, who I love to bits and I love seeing and talking about other people's pets as well, so please tell me about them! Fell free to email me at corazeexplora@ hotmail. com (you read that right) if you want to chat and we can exchange information if we feel comfortable! Hope to hear from you soon!

Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
7 - Dazza (29/M) - 2017-03-26 12:18:29
England Email:
Hobbies/Interests: Knitting, Crocheting, Reading, Learning Languages
Introduction:
Hi there looking for some snail mail pen pals from Russia, Poland, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Belarus, Czech Republic, Greece, Azerbaijan, Mexico and Romania. Hope to hear back soon.

Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
8 - Satyam Jha (15/M) - 2017-03-26 10:56:56
India Email:
Languages: English & Other
Introduction:
Hey, When I proceed to introduce myself, I must say that I am a great lectiophile. I am also a bit of an introvert (probably that's what long hours of reading Dickens and Pushkin does to you ;)). I also love music and am also a good listener. Ok, I may be crazy but at least I keep it interesting ;). I would love to have a penpal from anywhere in the world. I would prefer correspondence by email.

Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
9 - saad (46/M) - 2017-03-26 05:53:53
Pakistan Email:
Languages: English & Other
Hobbies/Interests: nature music reading fishing
Introduction:
hi! i am looking for a lasting and open minded female friend from any where to swap stories and experiences of any thing happening in our lives, i am open to talk about any thing, i am a humble genuine honest sensual and non judge mental man, pl feel free to email me will reply you soon.

Updated since 2017-03-03 14:53:52
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
10 - Merve (22/F) - 2017-03-26 05:18:36
Turkey Email:
Languages: English
Introduction:
Hello everyone ^.~ I'm here due to my curiosity about different cultures and hope to have nice friends. Here is a little bit about me.. I'm a medical student, living in a heavenly beautiful city. I like to read. A lot. Movies, violin, badminton and world cuisine are some of my interests. Actually it would be pretty interesting to hear your recommendations about movies and novels. If you like cooking, you can share your recipes with me as well.^^ Everybody is welcome, unless being incapable of showing respect and kindness.

Updated since 2016-07-27 04:35:16
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
11 - Peter (18/M) - 2017-03-26 05:03:47
United Kingdom Email:
Introduction:
Looking for girls to write to anywhere anyage , want to have fun in our correspondence:)

Updated since 2017-03-26 05:01:51
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
12 - Ddungu Ivan Barnes (28/M) - 2017-03-26 01:19:05
Uganda Email:
Languages: English & Other
P.O.BOX 35638 KAMPALA,
UGANDA.
EAST AFRICA

Introduction:
Am a tall dark complexion guy with sense of humor, free and open to every one. I am a shy guy that is still finding his way in life. I have in recent years had a many ups and downs along life’s journey and I feel like I am just trying to find some firm ground. I am also trying to move past feelings of self-doubt and worthlessness, to a more positive view of myself as a person. I am flawed like everyone else, but I do have some good qualities to share with the world. I do like people, though I often hide myself away from them, for fear of judgement and ridicule. Hopefully in time I will learn to accept myself for who I am, without worrying about the superficial stuff so much? After all, we only have one life, there are no second chances. I like talk about a lot of things that interest me, some of it the stuff is controversial, but not always. I am not a bad person, but I like to be able to communicate freely, If anyone objects to anything I say, i prefer them to talk about it with me. One thing I am trying to do though, is to judge people more on actions rather than words. I have learnt recently that a gulf in opinion with others doesn't have to be a source of division. We are all people, with love and respect we can find some common ground. I am more than willing to talk with people that disagree with me on anything, provided they show me the same respect that I will afford them. I like music and have an interest in music, history, psychology, people and religion, I am a friendly, non- judgmental person.

Updated since 2013-11-07 15:05:19
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
13 - Nivo Rico (25/M) - 2017-03-26 00:10:15
Uganda Email:
Languages: English
Hobbies/Interests: Listening to music, watching movies, singing and Playing a Guitar
Introduction:
hi, I'm looking for a friend from everywhere, I don't mater skin colour or religion, also any age are welcome, I want a friend who will tell me about his or her country, culture and I will do the same thing and I'm ready to tell all about me and everything only long term forever friends write to me Thank you

Updated since 2016-12-20 01:16:50
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
14 - Chris Langevin (32/F) - 2017-03-25 19:24:59
United States Email:
Languages: English
Hobbies/Interests: Cats, TV/Movies, reading, traveling, gardening, psychology, sociology, philosophy, feminism, collecting post cards, antiques
4150 W. Volta Ave.
West Valley City, UT
84120
USA

Introduction:
My name is Chris. I am an artist. I have 4 cats. Some of my interests and hobbies include watching TV, going to movies, reading (mainly non-fiction), traveling, gardening, going for walks, yoga, journaling, listening to music, watching gymnastics, antiques, nature, animals, and the paranormal. I like to collect things like post cards, banknotes, and stamps (among other things). I like to learn: I am interested in subjects like psychology, sociology, criminology, feminism, philosophy, and science. I am shy and introverted. I am looking for people to be long term pen pals with. Snail mail only. I will respond to everyone.

Updated since 2016-04-29 17:41:22
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
15 - Susie (43/F) - 2017-03-25 19:08:51
United States Email:
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, baking, reading, music etc.
Introduction:
Hi, I'm Susie. I'm 43 and looking for new pen pals. I enjoy writing snail mail letters but email pals are OK too. I enjoy reading, cooking, baking, some TV shows and music. I have two cats I adopted last October and they're both troublemakers lol (though the boy is worse. I am looking for female only pen pals. No men, convicts, or scams, those will be automatically deleted, no exceptions and no, I will not loan you money so don't bother asking. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon.

Updated since 2017-03-23 20:58:05
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
16 - KAREN (63/F) - 2017-03-25 18:44:06
United States Email:
Hobbies/Interests: pen paling, reading, adult doloring
Introduction:
Hi I am 63 and my name is Karen married 45 years to my high school sweetheart. We live in Indiana. I am hopeing to meet a few new penpals female only. will write to anyone no oversea pals and no men as I am happily married ..... unless you want to be friends. I love teddybears and butterfly's love to go shopping and dine out. I am under dr. care for many back and muscle problems so I am home alot. write to me would love tohear from you.

Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
17 - Gabriella (20/F) - 2017-03-25 17:24:31
United States Email:
Languages: English
Hobbies/Interests: Writing Reading Movies Skating
Introduction:
Heyo. My name is Gabi and I'm looking for a pen pal to "broaden my horizons." I have trouble making friends in person so I thought I'd try a pan pal. I live in Texas. I would like to have a postal pen pal because I like writing letters and things. I'm more interesting that I'm letting on because I don't really know what to write but I like answering questions so ask away.

Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
18 - Tracy (42/F) - 2017-03-25 13:28:50
United States Email:
Languages: English
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, newsletters, God/Church, singing, reading, sign language, cooking/baking, fishing, animals, etc., etc., etc. :)
Introduction:
Written or typed long or short letters from ladies from the United States ONLY. Email me for my address-you be the first to write please. Please: NO exchange letters, adding me to groups, confetti in your envelopes, asking for money, no more men..... When I married Rob, I gained two grown daughters who have families of their own. I don't argue, but I do jointly share "why" I may not agree with you. I do go to Church, but I do NOT cram what I believe down anyone's throat. I am not crazy about politics and only briefly will discuss it. I am NOT a pal who gets angry if you can't write for awhile as life can sure get hectic (speak from experience). I try to answer at least one letter per day. My friends/pen pals become my family. I am on a "getting healthy" journey & can help you if you'd like me to. I have hit my first 100. 5# loss this morning!!! Yay!!! Such an amazing feeling; healthwise too!! At my heaviest in 2015, I weighed 402. (It's NOT a diet.) Anyway, I used to suffer from depression and anxiety. In the past two years I have learned a lot and if you'd just like to write for that reason, that's OK too. I want to be available to help others too because I have been through a lot. Whether you want a pen pal/friend or just someone to talk to, email for my address. (PS: Not a counselor or psychologist-just someone who has been through a lot). Whether friend or... ummm..."client"(?), all you tell me is confidential. If you prefer, you're welcome to establish a relationship BEFORE opening up. I have thought about actually getting a degree in this... maybe. Anyway, I love people and you can never have too many friends. Hope you fill my email & I hope you get all the friends you're looking for. Note: Please don't cuss in your correspondence to me. I don't like foul language. Thank you so much for understanding. :)

Updated since 2017-03-25 13:09:17
Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
19 - Heather (36/F) - 2017-03-25 11:31:37
Canada Email:
Languages: English
Hobbies/Interests: reading, animals, penpals, TV, movies, music, computer games.
Introduction:
I love dogs, reading, music and watching TV and movies. I also enjoy penpals (email and postal), sudiku, search words, puzzles and computer games like bejeweled and word games. I am an introvert and prefer penpalling over face to face interactions. I am child free buy choice and have very little interest in kids. I have no interest in religion and politics. I am looking for female penpals from Canada (I live in Southern Ontario), the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, between the ages of 25 and 48. Please tell me if YOU WANT to he sepals or postal pals... it is up to you.

Report violation - Update profile - Remove ad
20 - Loria (15/F) - 2017-03-25 09:29:14
China Email:
Languages: Chinese & English
Hobbies/Interests: Biology, Drawing, Reading, cultures(Chinese and British etc)
Introduction:
I can help you if you want to learn about Chinese culture:)Recently I have been interested in some interesting Chinese history-possibility novels. You can contact me if you have trouble going with your Chinese class in school I'm sure I will make you be more interested in Chinese :D No, not the old boring texts---the hard ancient Chinese articles. But something more exciting :)A more colourful side of Chinese culture. Its far more cool than what you can imagine! And write something about yourself in the email if you want to contact me^I don't bite haha. If you are browsing on the website and see two advertisements of me---don't doubt it, that's me either:P I just had some trouble with my password so I have to register another ad to update.

Öne Çıkan Yayın

Find Penpal Friend or Penfriend

Steve Campbell May 10, 2010 at 7:11 pm I did designate Google Latitude up above. We've already screened it in an concern, so I pelt no ...